- Woke up and discovered that hot water is a luxury in Ireland and not to be found after 3 people
have already showered.
- Traveled to Waterford today to find the genealogy center. Ruben drives and scares us occasionally
but overall does a great job.
- Countryside is beautiful - houses and lawns are nicely kept. Makes America look trashy.
- Love the "calming traffic" signs.
- We're still deciphering street and traffic signs.
- Saw castle in Cahir that we will visit tomorrow.
- Used outside toilet in Carrick on Sur. Mom used it as well and will probably never use one again.
- Took us 2 1/2 hours to get to Waterford. Some confusion parking - need to purchase parking discs.
- Walked around Waterford searching for genealogy center but did not find it. Could not get correct directions from anyone we
- Ate at a nice pub for lunch and drove home.