- We stayed home yesterday to take a rest from all the driving.
- Tsunami/earthquake in Sri Lanki, Pakistan and Indonesia yesterday. Utter devastation. Bush looks like an idiot
while Ireland and Britian citizens and governments are contributing so much more relief than the U.S.
- We travel to Cashel to see Cashel Castle. Small museum with artifacts. Movie presentation.
- I think gravestone says "May you rot in hell" when it really says "May you rest in peace". Kids laugh themselves
silly over that.
- We travel on to Kilkenney - beautiful town. We wander peacefully down the cobblestone streets into and out of small
shops. Kilkenney Castle is closed but still take nice photos of the exterior. This will be a must-see when we visit